The principle of Roulette System D‘Alembert consists in betting on color, if it will come red or black. Bet on your lucky color one token. If you lose, the next time you bet 1 token more. If you win, the next time you bet 1 token less than last time. Generally, finally comes out that whenever you win you bet more but when you lose – you bet less. For example: Bet on 1 token and lose, the next time you bet two tokens, you lose again, so the next spin bet 3 tokens, this time winning, so then bet 2 tokens and win again, so next bet is 1 token if you win , the series ends and start again with one token. It’s that simple! This roulette system is quite simple and a lot more economical than the Martingale, because instead of stakes increase 2 times, just add a token. Of course, it may happen a long losing streak, so We advise you, use this betting system wisely!
D’Alembert Roulette Strategy Tips for successful profits:
- Previously a certain amount you are willing to lose
- The first bet to be the minimum allowed on the table or bigger than 10 times the minimum. In some cases even more. Mainly depends on what the limits are
- Start the game with at least 50 initial bets
- Always play French Roulette
- If you play live roulette select roulette with real marble. If you play online roulette choose sure and check out Online Casinos from William Hill Casino Club
We definitely recommend playing more often D’Alembert System than Martingale Roulette System. It is just less risky betting system and the chance of losing everything is smaller.